Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Writing

Location: Home sweet home
Blogging from: My aunt's laptop aaahhhhhgaiiiinnnnnnn :P
Mood: Still have that smile on my face ;)

Perhaps today is the last day that I'll be blogging with this laptop at my house. Tomorrow I have to give it back to it's owner huhu. Oh gosh....look at the time....it's almost midnight and here I am still awake and still quilling those gift cards and of course blogging and fbing and God knows what else I do all at the same time haha. :P Multitasking! :P

I was thinking the whole day about an idea I had in my head. An idea about writing a book. It's part of my bucket list as well. If only I can find the time? No no....I must not say that because......I can always make some time for it since I'm feeling a little motivated to do it all of a sudden. I already got a story to tell. Perhaps can make a movie out of it?? hahahaha!! Yeah....it's a dream. One that perhaps can come true? Hmmmm....perhaps...perhaps...perhaps. ;) Mind you....I've never in my life written a book before.....so I have no idea how it will turn out. But I'm excited about starting it this year........will see how it will progress.

I didn't get a good night sleep again last night....kept tossing and turning in bed because my Mom was coughing so loudly......poor thing..... :( She is coughing still today....seems there is a little improvement but yeah...coughing still. I wonder if both of us are going to be able to sleep tonight......will we get a good night sleep or not. I even had nightmares last night.....such weird dreams.....huhu....I was like a zombie in the morning.....my head was so heavy....couldn't even lift up my eyes.....but by 10.00am.....I was my normal self again....thank God.

I've been telling myself for the past few days now that I must go to sleep by 10.00pm......I need to go to bed early everyday.....I keep telling myself that but since I'm so used to sleeping at 12.00am everyday....it's so difficult to change my sleeping hours. :(

Ok.....off to bed now......nite nite....see ya when I see ya! :)

WritingSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: