Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February 2011

It's 1st of February today. Wow. One month already passed by me. Wow. Did I say Wow yet? Oh yeah....I did already. Wow. :P

January was full of surprises. Got a lot to be thankful for. It was a good start for the new year. Quite a lot of good things happened to me last month. Which includes getting Wifi for the house, got a new phone that made communications with my customers a lot easier and many many more. All this was not planned. It just happened. Yeah...who doesn't love good surprises right......of course there were many many bad ones but I don't want to talk about them right now. Kill joy. hahaha.

I even got a chance to go for a short getaway....which almost did not happen but did happen in the end. A fruitful short getaway I must say hehehe. Very enlightening.....

Hard to accept but yes.....gotta accept it. It's February today. Welcome February!! ;) Curious to know what's heading my way in February. :) Hope there will be a lot of good surprises too :).

February 2011SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

asma Pak Wahab said...

kak lin..thank God i read ur entry..u remind me that today already february..and tomorrow is my dad's 81 year old birthday...thankssssssss =)

Azlina Abdul said...

Owh ye ke?? Wow! 81 years old?? May he have many more good years ahead of him...may he stay healthy and happy always. Please send him my best regards and wish him Happy Birthday for me ya! ;)