Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Take five

I have this urge to write something but the minute I want to write it down I just don't know how to say it. :P So much of mix emotions inside wanting to burst out. I guess I just can't seem to concentrate on my work at this moment so I just take 5 and drop by my personal blog and release whatever I feel here to make me feel better. Usually it works.....well, most of the time it does.

My PC is really testing my patience.....so did my HP today actually. But, I just kept calm and carried on with work. I realise, no point in thinking too much about it. Instead of panicking.....just think of how to solve the problem. And before you know it, you'll find a solution. Well.....sometimes it works that way and sometimes it doesn't. I'm just tired of getting panicked about it that's all. So, I just "buat dek" je laaaa hehehe......and go with the flow.

Went for a search for felt this afternoon but couldn't find any. I wonder if they do sell it here in Alor Setar. Does anybody know?? Do tell.......I would really love to buy some here. Where would one find them anyway?? At the fabric shop?? Or........a special craft shop?? I just don't know where else to buy them other than buying them online. That would be the easiest way though. Click here and there and before you know it, it arrives at your doorstep! Easy peasy!

Aaahhhhh work beckons......so lazy to continue at this hour.....but but but......I gotta do what I gotta do coz no one will help do it for me right? :P

Right at this moment.....my mood: major cranky, major emo, major hungry for chocolates and french fries or anything that is fried and crispy, major itchy and major sleepy. Sekian terima kasih. :P

p.s. This is post number 777.....cool number right? ;) 


Take fiveSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: