Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

The heat



The hot season is back in town! Yeeehaaaa! It's hot hot hot over here.......so much so that you can actually cook an egg on the concrete floor outside the house. LOL!

It's been a while since Alor Setar been hit by the hot weather. I remember what it was like last year. Terrible heat I'm telling you......during these times, the air conditioner is our savior and cold drinks are a favourite during the afternoons. In fact, I'm sipping a nice cold mug of Milo as I'm blogging right now hehehe! I haven't had a cold one like this for a long long time.

One thing great thing about the hot weather is that it's great for doing laundry. It will dry your clean laundry in no time! tehehehe! I've done my laundry this morning and they all dried up long before lunch time. So fast!

The hot season is gonna stay here for a while.........so, I can't complain.....just go with the flow......and drink as much Milo ice as I can.....hahahaha.....hey....why not ya? It's cooling and it makes me happy ;)

The heatSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Grace to You said...

Too bad you're not here...it's -3 Celcius today...that would cool you off pretty quick! :)

Azlina Abdul said...

WOW!!! That's really cold!!! A bit too cold for me to handle! hehehe!