Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Down

Wow....it's been a while since I last blogged here. Have not been feeling well for the past few days. I still don't feel well today. It sucks being sick isn't it? :P Especially when it's 24/7 thingy. It also sucks when I've finally found a solution to my health problem but couldn't afford to buy it. Yup....feel so sad about that. :(

I don't even have the spirit to work. Feel like whatever I do now, is a little forced. I can't seem to concentrate on my work because of the pain and the itch....it really does bother me a lot. Walking for me now is especially hard....as I can feel my skin crack every time I make my steps. I'm not in a good mood and temperamental. It's not good....not good at all. Just want to be left alone most of the time and rest rest rest......but that's not possible right now. Lot of work to be done.

Got problems with my PC as well. Just yesterday it kept giving me problems. I am not sure if it has anything to do with virus or something else. I just hope it's nothing serious as I got tons of work to be done and if something goes wrong with it.....I'll be in a big trouble. I almost missed the quilling blog hop I participated this evening because of it. Luckily I managed to get it done on time without any problem. Thank you God! Alhamdulillah!

Hope this is just a temporary thing...........hope it will all go away soon.


DownSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

4 comments:

mummy khadijah said...

be strong... take ur time, insyaAllah.. everything gonna be alrite :)

Asma’ AB said...

stay strong kak lin sayang! ♥

mangosteenskin said...

bersabar lin, i know you're strong enough for the test. health is certainly the greatest luxury, and speaking of work, bila mango sihat walafiat pun mango tak dapat nak cope semua apatah lagi macam lin, pasti sangat mencabar. mango jadi rasa insaf kerana mengeluh.

mango doakan agar lin cepat pulih, insyaallah pasti Allah tunjukkan jalannya.

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you girls...I love you all very much....:'(