Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Leha Kelfood

 Nasi Dagang


 Nasi Kerabu


Nasi Dagang with daging bakar and keropok...yum yum!


I had the opportunity again to go and have breakfast at Leha Kelfood at Taman Melati Utama, Setapak, Kuala Lumpur during my short vacation. Perhaps the name Leha Kelfood means Leha Kelantan Food? It makes sense right? hehe! I don't know....I'm just guessing hehe!  I love the food there. Especially the Nasi Dagang....my fave! :)

I think this is the second time I've gone to have breakfast there, or is it my third?? I've forgotten.  :P The food there is kinda expensive but it tastes really nice. That's the only place I know of that serves Kelantan dishes that actually tastes really nice. Don't know of any other place where they sell really good Kelantan food. Does anybody know? Care to share with me? Would love to check out other places that sells really good Kelantan food. Can't find any in Alor Setar hehehe!

I can only eat Kelantan food whenever I go to KL.......better yet, if  I can go to Kelantan itself. Then I can taste the real thing there. Feeling hungry for some Nasi Dagang right now! Ooooooh!!! My stomach  is grumbling already......huhu! :D

If you go to Leha Kelfood, you'll just be going googoogaga over the choices of food served there. So many yummy dishes to choose from. They even have roti canai there, so it's not just Kelantan dishes but so many other types of food sold there. I can hardly decide which one I want to eat.  Everything looks so yummy! They even serve desserts like cakes, cream puffs, tidbits and traditional desserts too. 

If you have not tried the food there.......what are you waiting for? GO! Go try it! You won't regret it! ;)



Leha KelfoodSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: