Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Head is spinning

A very productive day indeed! Managed to get done the last order for the week! Yay! I did it! I finally did it! Woohoo! So happy about it. I was like forcing myself to finish it.....at the same time I have to make sure it looks good. It was a good challenge though hehehe! 

The weather is pretty gloomy today......it rained....but has stopped. Sitting at my desk looking through my list of card orders and  I realised I owe someone some owl cards. My goodness....I've been postponing making them for so long. I gotta get them done soon or else.... If I wanna take a break end of this month, I gotta make sure all those pending orders are done. Otherwise, gotta say bye bye to that short break. I'm pretty broke  now too.....huhuhu....how ah?? My head is spinning just thinking about it. I need a new strategy....huhuhu

Am just too tired to clean the mud in house today. But will try to clean it tomorrow now that I've finished the most important order. Now...no more excuses....huhuhu....bosannyaaaaa....haiyaaa....what to do. :(

I know I can't always get what I want in life.....but I can sure wish it right? I'm wishing really hard for it.....hope it will come true....  :S




Head is spinningSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Lin.

ALL wishes come true if we wish hard enough.

Also, leave your card order in the hands of the expert. HE will make sure all of your orders are completed. HE will give you the strength to make sure it gets done.

No worrying about it. And hand it off to HIM and leave it. If you worry about it, you have not handed it off and the orders will not get done.

Take care, my friend.
Barb