Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Psyched!

Went for my morning walk and bumped into White Raleigh again hehehe....aaaahhhh bliss! I wanna own that bike someday! My fave! Not that I don't love my Blue Raleigh anymore but but....that White Raleigh is so damn gorgeous!!!! I want to ride it toooooooo! Sigh.....one day....one day....God willing..... I will! :D


Bought my badminton racket and shuttlecocks.....got a pretty good deal! I just couldn't wait to test them  so I  did so in the supermarket itself with my aunt! hahaha! So funny! I just had to!! Because we were contemplating on whether we should get the feather type or the plastic type of shuttlecock. After testing it, I decided the feather type is THE BEST!! As always!! Ha! The racket is a bit costly but managed to get me a pretty good one with a  fairly good price...and of course it had to be BLUE in color to match my bike! hahaha! Can't wait to play it tomorrow! Woohoo!

Psyched!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never tried the feather kind - I always used the plastic ones. Did not even know there were feather ones. I will have to get some of those and try them out. Winter is coming here soon so it will have to wait until late spring.

I like the plastic ones with the weight. These fly extra high. Wonder if the feather ones have a weight too.

Barb

Azlina Abdul said...

Hi Barb....the feathered ones are a lot lighter. I will get photos of it and upload them in my blog soon! :)