Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Aching

PAIN.....feelin' lotsa pain on my shoulders and arms especially. I immediately felt the pain when I woke up this morning. Could barely move out of bed. Practically forced myself to get up and go for my morning brisk walk. This is all due to the aerobic exercise I did yesterday morning. Looks like it really worked up my upper body a lot. My leg are fine. No ache whatsoever down there. Probably because I brisk walk a lot so even though I did a lot of aerobic exercise for my legs as well yesterday, I didn't feel a lot of pain on my thighs, calves or feet at all today.

No aerobic exercise today.....missing it already. Can't wait to do it again next week hhuhuhuh. It was just brisk walking and cycling for today. I really want to play badminton. I only got one badminton racket.....but don't have any shuttlecocks. Need to buy one more racket and some shuttlecocks so that I can start playing it with my aunt. Wish I have someone younger to play with. But for now there isn't any huhuhuu.....oh well. Better than no one to play with at all ya? :)

Will check and see on Sunday if Tesco is selling any cheap badminton rackets and shuttlecocks hehehehe......can't wait to play!! I haven't played badminton in such a long long long time! Miss it so much!



AchingSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Lin.

I love badminton very much and play it with my daughter. It is a very nice workout - all that running around.

Barb

Anonymous said...

Hi, Lin.

You are doing so well with your exercise routines!!Please do not stop - the pain is only temporary.

You have put so much effort into your health - the diet, the exercise. You are to be commended on your hard work.

Please remember during the difficult times, God is right there with you carrying you so that you can go on.

I am sending extra prayers for you so that your surgery will be possible and it will happen.

Take care my friend,
Barb