Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

20.10.2010

Today's date is 20.10.2010. Nice number ya? Just like 20.09.2009 .....20.08.2008.....and so on and so forth.

I went for my brisk walk at the park again this morning. Cycled there of course. Did 6 rounds. Felt like I didn't want to stop walking....just wanted to go on and on. Surprisingly, nowadays, my calves don't hurt anymore when I brisk walk. That shows that I need to step it up a bit in my workout, coz the body is already comfortable with the routine I've been doing so far. Thinking I need to start running......aerobics....badminton.....sit ups....skipping...etc etc. But one at a time. :)

I didn't do any work related to my card making other than making 4 pieces of envelopes yesterday. :P My head was spinning.....thinking too much about the health issue that I was just in no mood at all to make cards or quilling or whatever craft. Right now......nothing either....except surfing the net...updating my blog....facebooking...twittering....yeah...basically...that's it. No mood....no mood at all. I'm forcing myself now to do something. Because I do have a lot to do.......a lot to get done. :(

I also plan to stop taking too much of coffee.....for health sake. The portion is getting smaller and smaller by day. Today.....I took black coffee in the tiniest cup in the house. Just enough coffee to keep me from craving it all day. I drink more plain water now. Trying to drink at least 2 liters a day. I have a big tumbler in my studio. Must make sure I finish it at the end of the day.

Back to that special date......today's date. Well....nothing major important happened today. Errrmmmm other than the fact that I found out I lost another 1 kg.....hehehe.....that's something to smile about. :)
20.10.2010SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: