Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Preparations for Eid

It has been a very very busy day today. From morning till late in the evening. I've only managed to get online around 11pm. So tired and so sleepy....but I still have to check everything online tonight coz tomorrow is going to be another busy day for me....preparing the house for raya is a lot of work :). No internet during the day.....no working.....just spending time cleaning the house and making sure everything is ready for the Eidulfitri celebrations.

My Mom and I was busy preparing gifts for our neighbours today. My neighbours are all Chinese. And they love it when it comes to raya time, when we give them ketupat, rendang or serunding..... kueh and some other goodies from us. All of us here still practice giving our traditional food during our festivals to each other. It's the time of the year when we all get to taste each others traditional food.   

I can't believe that tomorrow is the last day of Ramadhan! Gosh! And on Friday, Muslims in Malaysia will be celebrating Eidulfitri! Wooohoo! Although I'm not really in a raya mood......still.....no matter what....raya is raya.....we must have fun on raya day. :) Will try my best! :D
Preparations for EidSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: