Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Melaleuca - Sol-U-Guard Botanical


Dreadful insects begone!! Yup! Once and for all I finally found a way to get rid of those dreadful insects in the house safely. At least now I can be sure that I won't get lung cancer in the process. LOL! Seriously, I've been having this issue for the longest time. Recently a friend of mine introduced me to this company called Melaleuca that sells products that are safe for the home and for the environment too. I immediately fell in love with it. This is the kind of product that I've been searching for all this time. 

One product in particular that I immediately fell in love with is Sol-U-Guard Botanical , it is a miracle product! Yes it is. All this time I've been trying to find a product that can help me kill those cockroaches at home without killing myself in the process and I found one! Yay! You see, I am very sensitive to all those products in the market that claim they can kill ants, mosquitoes and cockroaches. I really can't stand the SMELL. My nose is so sensitive to the smell. I would dread it whenever my Mom uses the product to get rid of those unwanted insects at home. One thing great about Sol-U-Guard is that it does not have an awful smell at all. In fact, it smells just like thyme oil because thyme oil is one of it's ingredients. I tried killing a cockroach recently and amazingly after just a few sprays of it, the cockroach died. Unlike using the common insect spray, the cockroach does not die instantly. It usually hangs around for a while....and some manage to escape. In the process, we have to inhale that awful smell too!! Hate it!!

Sol-U-Guard works just like Dettol does too.....which means it kills 99.9 % germs. In other words, the product kills two birds with one stone. The best part is that it's concentrated. One bottle can be split into two bottles. So I just need to dilute it into the spray bottle and use the diluted one to combat those insects and kill the germs. I get to save my money this way since the product is concentrated. I don't need to use a lot of it as well. That's the best part.

Now......getting rid of those insects is no longer a burden for me. Thank God! :)

Melaleuca - Sol-U-Guard BotanicalSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

12 comments:

Amanda said...

Great post. I have been a happy Melaleuca customer since January 2008. Sol u guard is great, love the smell too.

Azlina Abdul said...

Hi Amanda!
I love Melaleuca products! They all smell so nice and natural. I've only been a member for a few months and I'm really loving the products. :) Sol-U-Guard is so wonderful!

Just Shelley... said...

Nice blog Lin :)
I wonder whether this product prevents lizards too?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE SolUGuard from Melaleuca! Did you know it also kills fleas and bed bugs? I don't travel without it.

Unknown said...

Hi, I am really keen about buying the Melaleuca products, especially the Sol-U Antibacterial, can I know how does the process works? Am I required to register as a member before purchasing the product? Does Melaleuca provide business opportunities too? Thanks for reading.

Azlina Abdul said...

I'm no longer a member of Melaleuca. I got out because got tired of the system. Can't afford to pay them each month for products I hardly use.

Just Shelley... said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Lly Dilettante said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I love all the products they have!!

Anonymous said...

AMAZING products!! I decided to start using them at my residential cleans. Can anyone suggest how to use the Soluguard on pets for a flea repellant?

ChittyChat said...

Dilute soluguard to wash your pet fur

Dnicki28 said...

No..it'll be cheaper to become a member though..plus you can earn money to go towards your purchase....10yrs later and no has replied...smh