Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Serious allergy attack!

I told myself time and time again to never ever! ever! eat chicken again......but noooooooooooooooooooo.......I just had to eat it the other day at the wedding reception because it looked so delicious and so tempting and now I'm suffering like hell from the serious allergy attack! Urrrghhhh! Just when I thought that things were back to normal again, the allergy came back to haunt me. I hate it when this happens. I'm itching all over and I find it so hard to concentrate on my work all day. Luckily the weather is rather cool today otherwise the itching would be a lot more worse. I'm controlling myself.....trying my level best not to scratch like crazy. Put some olive oil on affected places to sooth the itching feeling. Sob sob.... :'(

I seriously have to detox after this......seriously have to discipline myself.....no more....no more yummy chicken....no more eggs too.....no more a lot of things actually......huaaaarrrrrrghhhhhhhhh........ :'(

Serious allergy attack!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Lin.

Allergies are the devil. The best thing for itching is vinegar straight up. I use it on poison ivy - another devil and it works really well.

To detox the liver (allergies are caused by problems with liver)drink the juice of 1/2 lemon every morning before eating anything in one cup of hot water. Drink it while hot. Other things that are great to the liver is anything that is bitter. Here in the states we drink dandelion tea, wormwood ( I grow this herb) and milk thistle teas.

Hope you feel better soon.

Take care,
Barb

Grace to You said...

Oh wow, I'm so sorry!! Hope you feel better soon....

¶A.K.I¶ said...

waaa... feel bad for u~

Azlina Abdul said...

Hello Barb...thank you so much for the natural remedies! Will definitely give it a try!

Sandi...thank you...hope the itch will clear soon!

Aki....thank you for your concern...:)