Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Milo Hidup Bola!


Interested in FREE GIFTS???? I AM!!! LOL! As I was bloghopping this morning, I came across another interesting promotion in the Nuffnang advertisement that was about redeeming some cool prizes when you buy Milo products. Milo as you all know is a milk beverage with chocolate and malt, produced by Nestle'. The name Milo was derived from the famous Greek athlete Milo of Crotona, after his legendary strength. :) No wonder la I'm so strong! *yeahhhh riiiggghhhttttt*......LOL! Been drinking Milo for as long as I can remember. hehehehe!


Guess what Nestle' is giving away? Mini Adidas soccer balls and cool sling bags! Yup! You can check out the the rules and regulations on how to get the cool prizes at the link HERE.

Milo Hidup Bola!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: