Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sleepy head...


Oh my goodness.....I can't tell you how sleepy I am feeling right now. Since dawn till right this instant.....so sleepy and my head feels heavy. I think it has something to do with the cold weather. Since last night till now.....it's been raining non stop.....sometimes heavy and sometimes drizzling......so you can imagine why I feel so extra extra sleepy now. No point taking large dosage of coffee.....because IT DOESN"T WORK! My bed is calling me.....come to sleep Lin......come to sleeeeepppppp.......come to sleeeeepppppppp........hahahahahaha LOL!

But I can't!!! No! I shall not surrender myself to my comfy bed and fluffy pillow....no no no!! There are lots of work to be done today and I need to get them done pronto! So.....maybe I'll go and jump up and down a few times to make myself feel more awake and energetic......

Seriously.....what I need right now is cream puffs.....yup....that will make my eyes open really wide..... LOL! :P
Sleepy head...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: