Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

A change is gonna come.....

Gosh.....I'm so tired right now.....tired of talking as well.....been doing a lot of talking today....discussing this and that....and bla bla bla bla blaaaaaaaaaaa.......So tired of it.......I only get  to be online again in the evening after spending just a little time online in the morning.....was out of the house all afternoon to help my Aunt with her new home furnishings and grocery shopping! Phew!

Feel so exhausted from work too......gosh, there is just so much of work to be done and honestly I just feel like taking a very long break. I just don't feel so good the past couple of days as well.......I think working from morning till late at night for months has taken a tow on me. But I guess that's how it is when I'm trying to be successful in what I do for a living.......after wasting my time all these years not doing what I love......then after finding out what my dreams are.....now I'm pursuing it full force. But the body ain't cooperating with what the mind wants it to achieve. :P

I've registered today for the Web Design and Online Marketing course which I blogged about yesterday. I really hope this course will help me improve my online business. I really desperately need help on this matter and I guess this is one of the ways I can do to make it happen. I can't imagine doing anything else right now other than the online business. I'm so comfortable with it already. I never want to work in the corporate sector ever again.  I seriously want my life to change for the better....
A change is gonna come.....oh yes it will.....soon enough.

A change is gonna come.....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: