Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I can't help it....

I can't help it.....

I can't help it if I am the way I am....it's just how I am....I'm sorry if people can't accept how I am now or how I was before.....

I'd like to think that I've been doing a lot for myself in the past few years to improve my flaws.....although I still have a lot to improve in many areas....I'm only human....made mistakes.....am not perfect. Neither is anyone. Nobody will ever be perfect in every way......there's bound to be something that lacks...

I'm frustrated with people who expect too much from me.... I can't always give them what they want or need. The thing is.....if you can't find in me what you want or need.....why still hang around me......why???? Isn't it easier to just go and find what you want some place else? Why stick around and make me miserable with your high expectations. It makes me sad.....really really sad.....I can't be who you want me to be....I can only be myself......there was a time when I really wished that I was that person that you wanted....but I'm not.

I can only pray that you will find what you need someday and be really happy with your life. That's all I ever wanted......is for you to be happy. If you are happy then I'll be happy too.......
I can't help it....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

4 comments:

Mohd Faris Bin Rosli said...

byk2 bersabar

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you Faris...appreciate it... huhuhu....insyaallah I'll be ok...

Grace to You said...

This was beautifully written. Articulate, eloquent and poignant.

I'd say you met my expectations and then some. :)

Azlina Abdul said...

Thanks dear....I was really sad when I wrote this...the words just came out like that...it came from the heart...I felt so much better after writing this. I guess it's always good to let it out in writing...it helps :)