Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

What a lovely surprise!

I just found out today that my customer blogged about her husband's surprise birthday party at her humble blog. The best thing about it was that I get to see my handmade card in it too! Here's how that happened. You see, she ordered a special pop up birthday card from me about 2 weeks ago. She wanted to surprise her husband with that special card.....among other things. And of course there were plenty more surprises that she did for her dearest husband other than giving him that handmade card :).

She is staying in Sarawak and he is working in Selangor if I am not mistaken. So many miles away from each other huhuhuhu......how sad. I can't imagine how it would be to be separated like that for many many months from your loved one. Well, they will soon be reunited one fine day hehehe.....

So, I made that pop up birthday card as per request, including adding a printed picture of a DSLR camera since her husband loves that camera SO MUCH! hehehe! I was suppose to add it in anyway I can....wherever I want in or outside the card as long as it's there! To be honest, I almost forgot to add it in till the last minute when I checked back the request. That's when I found out that I gotta add it! By hook or by crook! hahaha....by then it was a bit too late for me to add it anywhere because it was so crowded with heart shapes at the back of the pop up couple I did. So a thought occurred to me....why not make it look like he is hanging it from his neck. Like, it's inseparable between him and his DSLR. I'm so happy to know that he is loving the card so much. It just makes my day! I'm smiling from ear to ear! hehehe!

Check out her blog HERE! She writes in Malay......so I'm sorry for those who cannot read and understand the language.....but at least you will be able to see the photos she uploaded there. Lovely! :)
What a lovely surprise!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

4 comments:

mangosteenskin said...

wow...that card is so gorgeous lin!!! u're so cleverly creative!!

syabas!! kalau customer happy, kitapun happy kan?

Azlina Abdul said...

hehehe! Thank you Mango! Yup! You know the feeling right? Nothing makes us more happier than to know how happy our customer is when we are able to fulfill their request. It just makes everything great and worthwhile! Berbaloi2! hhehehe!

Grace to You said...

Wow...nice blog post from your customer!!

The most amazing thing is how much the pop up husband looks like the real thing. :)

Azlina Abdul said...

heheheh! THank you! I tried my best...I'm so happy they loved it!