Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

A trip to the post office

Today I thought to myself.............................why not.......why don't I cycle to the post office whenever I have to do the deliveries for my customers. Yeah.....why not??? It's not that far from my Mom's house anyways. It will be a great exercise for me too. I hate to bother my Mom and borrow her car whenever I need to go there.

So that's what I did this morning.....I cycled there, post the cards and manage to cycle back home safely. I felt so proud of myself for being able to do that. hahahhaha......sounds weird but for me it felt like how it was when I was a teenager. I went everywhere with my old bike. So it was great to be able to do that again with this new one.

One thing great about living in Alor Setar is that, it's a small town. So, if you want to go to town....it's like so near! Believe me, you can get there from my Mom's house in about 10 to 15 minutes by car! You can never do that if you are staying in Kuala Lumpur.......with all the traffic jams and such. It's terrible there. But here......there is a sense of calmness. It's not crowded here.......so I felt safe to cycle around here.

I don't know.....after all, it's only my first time cycling to the post office. Never done this before. So who knows what it will be like the next time right? But as far as today goes, I'm so loving it!!!! :)
A trip to the post officeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: