Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas presents from Sandi!

Wooohooo!! Got my Christmas gifts this year from my dear friend Sandi in Maine......she is such a darling! Even though I don't celebrate Christmas, I would be getting gifts and a handmade card too. I got some for her as well except that it might be arriving a little late this year hehehe...... :). I'm always behind schedule but only because I want to make sure that I get all the things I prepared for my loved ones in good order. I don't like to rush things hehehe....*excuses, excuses for being late again* LOL!

The vase that you see there in the photo is actually plant base. It's not ceramic. It's made from a fruit called gourd that has been treated and dried and then painted. Decorated too at the top part of it to make it look extra special. I love the color.....the green metallic color looks gorgeous!! The balsam fir aromatherapy bag is so fragrant. Something from Maine that I will remember by. :)

Thank you Sandi for these lovely gifts....I'm so blessed indeed. :)
Christmas presents from Sandi!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: