Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Act like a lady, think like a man....


Started reading this book today. What an interesting and enlightening book indeed. There were so many questions I wanted answered and I got them answered today from this book. It's written by Steve Harvey who is also a comedian. I first heard of this book when I saw him in the Oprah show. I think its a good read. :))) Finished reading it in one day.....coz once I start reading it, I just can't stop!! It's so interesting!! I love the way he writes or tell the story....simple, easy to understand, and has examples too. So it's so easy to get what he is trying to say or convey. I wish I knew all this when I was younger.....it could have saved me the trouble I went through dealing with men!! hahahaha.....

Act like a lady, think like a man....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

Asma’ AB said...

nak beli! nak baca jugak! >.< ty for sharing kak lin =)