Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Anak kucing.....



Found 3 little kittens at the back of my mom's house today.....SO CUTE!!!! The mother was very protective of them....wouldn't even let me near them.....so I had to take the pictures of them from a far....huhuhuhu......the kittens were so adorable!!! I love looking at baby animals.....they are just the cutest thing....the kittens are so small...still haven't opened up their eyes yet....

Sadly, their mother took them away to another location later in the afternoon probably because she was afraid I would play with her kittens....... :( So, tak dapatlah nak main dengan anak kucing tu lagi.....huhuhu....I'm actually allergic to the cat's fur, but still I like looking at the babies because they are just so cute.....couldn't resist it....hehehehe.......
Anak kucing.....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: