Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Papaya and limau kasturi

I LOVE EATING THIS!!!!! It's just super delicious! I used to love eating papayas on it's own until one day I tried having them with some squeezed citrus (limau kasturi) . It just tastes so much better! I can have a big bowl of papayas in one sitting if it has some limau kasturi on it! hehehe....

With the hot weather we are experiencing these days, having a bowl of papayas is just something I need. It also helps clean our colon....keeping it clean....flushing out all the bad stuff that's stuck in there hahahaha.....It has enzymes that can digest food better.

At the same time it gives us a whole lot of liquid that will keep us from dehydration. It's high in beta carotene content and is an excellent source of Vitamin C, E and have antioxidants that can prevent cancer.

It is also said to prevent premature aging!!! How cool is that???? hehehe.....that means I should at least be eating this bowl of papayas once a week to keep me looking young! LOL! It also said to prevents heart attacks or stroke...this is because, the antioxidants in papayas prevents cholesterol from oxidizing. In other words, there are so many benefits that we can get from eating papayas....I surely won't get bored eating this if taken only once a week.....hehehe....as long as I don't take the same thing everyday, then I'll be fine :)
Papaya and limau kasturiSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: