Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

Packing still!

Been busy as a bee doing the second stage of packing.....will be heading back to Alor Setar tomorrow.....and there are a lot of boxes of my stuff that needs to be sent back there. After this trip, there will be another trip on the 4th week of July......that will be the next trip where my PC will be sent back to my mom's house....huhuhuhu....and I will be without Internet access for a while....well, even though I won't have Internet access at the comfort of my own home, but at least I can still go to the cyber cafe and check my emails and update my blog....so, no worries there. I just want to get it all over with.....can't wait for the new adventure waiting for me at the other end of the road.....I know I will have a blast there....a new beginning :)
Packing still!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: