Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Huge catfish at Pakndak's house

Maksu and I went to Pakndak's house to pay him a visit......didn't know that he has some catfish in that big pond he has at the back of his house. He told me that there were a few of them in it and were quite big in size.....in fact they were already too big to be eaten....I wanted to see how big they were and boy was I in for a surprise! hehehe.....

I was scared when I saw them as he threw in some fish food in the pond.....quickly a few catfish came to the surface and there was a big splash as they were trying to eat the food......gosh they were HUGE! They gobbled up the fish food like a vacum cleaner.....in just a few seconds all the fish food were gone! You can see from the photo above how big their mouth are hehehe...... :D

Rasanya kalau ada anak kucing terjatuh dalam kolam tu mesti dah kena telan hidup-hidup oleh ikan keli tu hehehehehe...... lol! ;) So scary laaaaaaaa.......
Huge catfish at Pakndak's houseSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Grace to You said...

Any time anyone mentions catfish, I can't help but think of the first time I ever saw one...ewww! It was in a little pond in a park and someone had left a half-eaten pack of McDonald's french fries near the water. I don't know what possessed me to do so, but I was kid and it seemed like a good idea to throw the french fries in the water. When I saw the hideous creatures coming up to gobble them up, I thought for sure I was being punished for that foolish act. :D

Azlina Abdul said...

Sandi.....hehehe....funny story, I can see what you mean..I got scared myself looking at those catfish at my uncle's house!! lol!