Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Reunion .... 5307

Wow....what a day it was! Filled with so many stories...old memories from the past.....present and talks about the future. Never in a million years would I imagine of getting the chance to have this reunion with so many of my fellow room mates from the room 5307, Block E, Jati Siswi, UiTM, Shah Alam.

The reunion was actually done yesterday....but as I came home from the reunion...I was too tired to blog about it.....so I saved the story last night so that I can blog about it today.....hehehe.....We actually spent almost the whole day together....I was a little worried about what I was able to eat there, and how I would feel physically (as this is the first time I get to go out on my own since I started taking my medication).....but luckily we found a few restaurants there that was able to cater to my new diet...LOL! I was not the only one with the problem....a friend of mine who is expecting a baby is also having problems eating due to the pregnancy.....she was feeling nauseous most of the time.....really felt sorry for her.... :( But her spirit to meet up with her friends was strong....and we managed to have loads of fun in our own way!

Some of us who came for the reunion yesterday have not seen each other for more than 10 years!! Imagine that! Some I've met a few times already here in KL and in Alor Setar.....fate brought us together..... :) And of course, thanks to the technology....we are connected again in cyberspace....that's how it all began....FACEBOOK brought us together....funny huh? I actually found so many of my old friends there.....friends from back when I was in primary school....secondary school and even friends from varsity days.....

It's so cool how we can stay connected with this new tool we have at our finger tips.....communication seems to be better and stronger. There is just no more excuses to not connect. The facilities are there for rebonding old ties....and creating new ones as well.

I felt kinda sad to part with my friends during the final hours of the reunion as there were still so much more to talk about....and I'm sure my friends felt the same way too.....but deep inside I know that someday we all will meet up again....God willing....and hopefully the next time, more members of the room 5307 will be able to join the reunion......the more the merrier! ;)
Reunion .... 5307SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

3 comments:

Grace to You said...

Wow - what a treat! Good for you for making the effort to get together.

CC said...

Your friends look so wonderful & happy! Just like you! I'm glad you had a fun time!

Azlina Abdul said...

Yup! It was great that everyone took the extra effort to make this reunion possible and wonderful. I certainly am GLAD I decided to attend it...felt extremely happy and was filled with good spirits..I really need that all at a time like this....I definitely had the best time with them! :)