Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

Packing....

Am in the midst of packing still........there are boxes everywhere in the house now....my studio right is the most messed up place in the house! I can't even walk easily in it without bumping into some boxes and packages on the floor....a total mess! I can be quite blurry when it comes to packing. Can't seem to make a decision as to where to place what......which box is more suitable for which material and labeling them is most important otherwise I will be in trouble later when I need to find things in case of emergency hehehe.....

I've packed up some of my clothes already.......art materials....and stuff.....gave away some old furniture and got rid some of the unwanted things that has been lingering in the store for years....suddenly the house looks a little empty in certain places....so funny looking hehehe....I didn't realise how much junk I have in the house till now......there are just so many unwanted stuff that can be recycled too......

The heat is another factor that's making me blurry when packing.....hahaha....can actually feel the sweat dropping on my skin.....urrrghhh......the hot weather these days is really getting on to me.....crazy weather..... :( Makes me dizzy and lazy and sleepy.....zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Packing....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: