Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mix salad.....fruits and lettuce...


Thought of preparing myself a big bowl of mix salad today......something I can eat for lunch time. Checked my fridge.....there are some pears, red apples, romaine lettuce, lime (limau kasturi) and some walnuts.....

Heated up the walnuts for a while.....then when it's hot enough, put them in my plate and chopped them up into little pieces.......the pears and red apples I diced them up...the romaine....just shredded them in medium sizes.....and threw everything in the bowl....then squeezed the limau kasturi on top of them and mix them up nicely......

The taste is actually quite nice....refreshing....I guess this new diet is going to be ok after all....as long as I can get the fresh supply then I think it will be ok.....
Mix salad.....fruits and lettuce...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: