Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

The King of Pop

I got a shock to hear about the sad news on Michael Jackson's death this morning......I thought someone was playing a joke on me.....but when I checked the internet....couldn't believe my eyes when I read that he is gone.....cardiac arrest..... :(

I remember back when I was still in primary and secondary school, he was my favorite artist/singer.....most of my classmates wanted to marry him including me! hehehe.....it was so funny! But that's how crazy we were about him.....he was good looking, had great talent and had a great heart too. How can anyone not love him??

We tried to mimic him....sang his songs day and night.....tried to moonwalk too! He was so creative....he is probably one of the artists that we always look up to and always waited for his album to come out so that we could see what's his latest creation is going to be like.....just couldn't wait to hear his new songs.....he was always the best.....

I must say of all the songs he sang all these years....this is my personal favorite. I can relate to it.....makes me cry then makes me smile.....it has a deep meaning....

HAPPY

Sadness had been
close as my next of kin

Then happy came one day,
chased my blues away


My life began when happy smiled
Sweet, like candy to a child
Stay here and love me just a while
Let sadness see what happy does
Let happy be where sadness was

Happy, that's you
You made my life brand new
Lost as a little lamb was I
Till you came in
My life began when happy smiled
Sweet, like candy to a child
Stay here and love me just a while
Let sadness see what happy does
Let happy be where sadness was (till now)

Where have I been?
What lifetime was I in?
Suspended between time and space

Lonely until
Happy came smiling up at me
Sadness had no choice but to flee
I said a prayer so silently
Let sadness see what happy does
Let happy be where sadness was till now

He will always remain in our hearts.....always the King of Pop....no one can replace him.... :(
The King of PopSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: