Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

A funny incident....

I went back to Alor Setar last week.......to do my blood test, to send some of my things back there and to eat rambutans!!!! It was that time of the year when the rambutans start to ripen and turn bright red in color..... I will talk about the rambutans and my blood test some other time.....as there's quite a number of photos that needs to be edited heheheh.......here's something that happen along the journey from KL to Alor Setar that I would like to share......


Can you believe it???? He was only wearing his helmet for protection! Gosh....I got the chills thinking about his safety.....what if he falls??? His seat was only made of wood and I don't see him wearing any seat belt! Yikes! He sure is one brave fella!!
A funny incident....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: