Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Lunch date with Kas....

Pushed myself to go out today to meet an old friend.....Kaslina.....I haven't seen her since 2002.....we were housemates in ITM.....back in varsity days :) She looks the same....well almost the same.....slightly more slim now and is expecting another baby.....how lucky! Pregnant and still manage to look slim! Since I am planning on moving soon....I wanted to meet up with her.....I knew after this it might be hard for me to meet any of my friends from KL....so I tried my best to do this.....life is short....do or do not....there is no try :)

Had to take this photo on my own....the waiter at the restaurant was a little too busy to help us out hehhe....my eyes couldn't open because of the flash! Astigmatism! Boo!!

I had a good time even though it was just a brief lunch date....wish she could spend more time with me and chat about old times but she had to work and I had other things to attend to as well..... :(
Lunch date with Kas....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

fawa said...

yesss.....saya ingat...
akak2 ni...

Azlina Abdul said...

hehehe.....Fawa, I wish I know how you look like...perhaps I know you as well if you are staying at Jati E2 :)