Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dangerous World Tour concert

Found out that they were going to show Michael Jackson's Dangerous World Tour concert in Bucharest on 8TV channel tonight. Was contemplating on whether to watch it or to watch a movie instead on TV2 channel called Beyond Borders.....it seemed like a very interesting movie to watch since Angelina Jolie starred in it. But as I sat down to watch the concert....I was so impress, I was glued to the show till the end! I don't think I have ever watched a Michael Jackson's concert before......and boy was I really impressed! He truly is the King of Pop....there were times when I was so emotional....I actually cried.....I guess I'm still not fully recovered from the shock about his death. :(

He danced and sang so well.....I love the part when he moonwalked in that Billie Jean number and did the 45 degrees leaning position for that Smooth Criminal choreography.....that was amazing! Googled about it as well and found out how they created that illusion....Michael really was a genius. He has always been very creative in his songwriting, dancing and performances....it's sad to loose someone as creative as him. He is special in his own way. No doubt about that. It's not easy to find talents like that these days. Even if there were any, no one can beat him.
Dangerous World Tour concertSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: