Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Offline blues

It's been a few days now since the PC at my house went "crazy" and had to be sent for repairs. Feeling a little sad about that.....not just because I couldn't connect with my friends and customers easily at the comfort of my own home, but also because I couldn't do work easily as well....huhuhuhu......and every time I want to check my mails, I have to go to the internet cafe.....how boring!

As you know, my work kinda depends a lot on the PC.....printer and bla bla bla......so without those darling equipments, gadgets or whatever you call them....I'm a little lost.....not used to doing work without them....so now I have to learn to do things without them.... for a while....just a while.....hopefully it takes a while to repair it.......it better not take too long!!!!!!!!! (going a little crazy here hahahahahah).

Not sure if you all are aware......because of the load of work I've been getting since early this year, I've been neglecting my health as well.....so I guess I'm also taking this opportunity to take a little break from work for a while.....and since the PC is out....it all works out! hahaha! what a coincidence huh??? oh well!

I've been meaning to take this leave for quite sometime now and I guess now is the perfect timing to do so.....plan to go back to my hometown once all my pending orders are done.....hmmmm.....when when when????????????? soon I hope!!!

Adios amigos!
Offline bluesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: