Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yut Loy Kopitiam

I've been wanting to drop by this place for the longest time.......ever since I knew about it I wanted to come over for a bite! So I finally did! Me and my aunt went to Kuala Kangsar for the first time on the way back to Kuala Lumpur during our short trip to Alor Setar recently.......we decided to drop by and find the place. We did get lost during this adventure! hahaha......but managed to find the coffee shop in the end......( after asking the locals there.... hahahah) .

We were there a little too early and miss eating their famous pau......they only start selling them at 2.00pm. We couldn't order lunch either so we decided to have hot coffee and toast. The bread was smothered with butter and kaya....so yummy! :)

Will go there again the next time I go back to Alor Setar......I really would like to know how the pau there taste like......hehehe.....LOL!
Yut Loy KopitiamSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Grace to You said...

I've noticed that your photographs of food are especially striking...the pictures are crisp, the presentation is always elegant, and the food always looks delightful. Malaysia could lure tourists with these pics! :)

Azlina Abdul said...

Awwww....thanks Sandi! You make my day! This will surely motivate me to take more photos of food and places I travel to! I sure hope the photos will lure more tourists to Malaysia!!