Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

What insect is this????

Got some snapshots of this insect while I was busy working tonight........it was raining quite heavily for a few hours tonight and suddenly I see this insect on the wall of my studio......luckily it didn't bite or harm me.....maybe it was just trying to find shelter from the rain......

At first I thought that it was a small cockroach......but I don't think it is one.......so.....WHAT IS IT???? Does anyone know??? :)
What insect is this????SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

4 comments:

Grace to You said...

Oh my goodness, even your bugs are exotic! :D

Azlina Abdul said...

We have weird looking bugs over here hahaha! Kinda scary sometimes! LOL!

CC said...

Ron said it's a Malaysian wall hopper! :D JK!
Hugs,
CC

Azlina Abdul said...

hehehehe!! Ron is so funny! LOL!