Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Restaurant Deejay's



SO YUMMY! I have always been a fan of TOSEI......any type of tosei .....hehehe.....and I love my tosei crispy!! Otherwise I will not eat it! LOL! It has to be crispy and not too sour.

I love eating tosei with coconut chutney (the white paste dip you see at the above photo) ....I don't really like dipping the tosei with fish curry or dhall..... I also like dipping the tosei with the spicy powder that they make especially for eating tosei...but I can't seem to remember what it's called! The thing is, not all restaurants serve that spicy powder with the tosei.....there is only one coffee shop I know in Alor Setar that serves it.....but I haven't gone to eat tosei there for a long long time.......I really miss that spicy powder! hahaha!!

This restaurant we went to knows how to make the kind of tosei that I love..... So if we can find the time to go out for breakfast, this is one of the favorite place where we go to and have our tosei. Oh! I forgot to mention that this place is in Alor Setar, Kedah....my hometown...hehehe...... The restaurant is by the main road, along Jalan Teluk Wanjah. :)

They also serve all sorts of other good food there like Nasi Kandar, Naan, Roti Canai and many other food that the usual mamak restaurant offer.....so if you are ever anywhere near Alor Setar, do drop by this place and give the tosei a try!! :)
Restaurant Deejay'sSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: