Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Red bell pepper and carrot pasta

Gosh........how do I say this..........after completing the task of making this pasta dish.....I must say....it needs more improvement!! The taste is not so good.......maybe because I didn't add in some meat in it! Or......I forgot to put in the Italian herbs....I don't know....

Will try making this dish again some other time and improve on the taste.......I do love the colors though....so bright and cheerful.....the carrots and red bell pepper looks very attractive hahaha.....too bad it doesn't taste as good as it looks! LOL!
Red bell pepper and carrot pastaSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Grace to You said...

It's too bad it doesn't taste good, because it sure is lovely! Some cream sauce would also be lovely...but not diet friendly. :)

Azlina Abdul said...

I've never tried adding any cream sauce to my pasta...nor have I ever put any cheese toppings. I'm trying to diet hahaha....