Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

No electricity for two hours!

It happened around 2.20 pm today.....I was in the middle of a short nap on my lazy chair.......and suddenly I noticed that the fan above me stopped moving. Oh God! Why oh why.......the hot weather was already killing me and now no electricity????!!!! At first I thought perhaps I didn't pay the bill......so I went to check the electric bill just to be sure.....laaaaaaa paid already la!! Then???? What??? Geram betul!

Luckily after two hours of torture......the electricity came back.....and the ceiling fan started working again.....trying it's level best to cool me down......sigh......I seriously need to get another fan for my house.....the ones available are overworked and desperately in need of a holiday from keeping their master cool hahaha.......

Get a new fan......I must! hahaha!
No electricity for two hours!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: