Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

Cinta, Jodoh dan Perkahwinan


Got my most anticipated book of the year today.......can't wait to read it!!! I first knew about it about a week ago after watching the program Nasi Lemak Kopi O. on TV9.....the author was interviewed by the beautiful Farrah Diba.....eh betul ke spelling nama dia ni hahah....nasib ler.....anyways, this guy Eddy Rosyadie is the author and he was telling about things that really relates to what I've been searching for all these years......the answers to all my questions.....errrmmm almost all of it haha...

It's such an interesting book to read......a lot of details on what love is all about and it gives us some guidance on how to find your true love......hmmm.....I wonder if it will work for me........will have to read the whole book to find out! Will definitely write a review about it once I'm done reading it. :) Till then!
Cinta, Jodoh dan PerkahwinanSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: