Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Adding the Italian Ayamas sausage......


Yet another pasta dish I created today! hahaha..........this time around I mixed it with some Ayamas Italian sausage (not sure if it's visible here....I sliced up the sausage and added in the pasta)......just to give some flavor.......and as for the vegetables.....I've been loving the red bell pepper and green bell pepper.......we usually call them capsicum over here.....it's crunchy and so yummy and it gives color to the pasta dish.......

It somehow gives me more appitite to eat it when there is color in the dish.....makes it look more delicious hahaha......
Adding the Italian Ayamas sausage......SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Grace to You said...

So this pasta dish was better than the last? It looks delicious!

Does capsicum refer to all colors of bell peppers?

I like to roast red, yellow, orange and green peppers with yellow squash, zucchini, mushrooms and onions, and asparagus when they're in season (in the spring)...colorful and so good!

Azlina Abdul said...

yup! I think so hehehe....I call all of them capsicum regardless of their color LOL! :)

And yes this pasta recipe is definitely better than the last one I made....I think it's simply because I added the chicken sausage. :D