Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's all over........or is it really?

I haven't been blogging here for quite sometime......been dying to do so for the longest time but never really had the opportunity to do so because of my tight schedule.......today, I've finished all my small assignments and am ready to go full force with the assignment that's been handed down to me by my Mom.......so far it has increased to 50 pieces of cards, half the size of an A4 paper....it used to be only 35 pieces.....but the participants of the gathering had increased and I had to do more......urrrrggggghhhhhhhhh!

There will be late nights of me cutting paper and gluing them.....punching out flowers and making ribbons hehehe........all for the gathering. It's good that I have work to do.....it's the only way for me to make any money anyways.....no work, no money.......no money, no eat......no eat.....I die hahahaha.......

I just hope I'm able to get it all done on time......otherwise someone is going to be really really upset with me............yikes!!!!!!!!
It's all over........or is it really?SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: