Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

Uncle Harun's son got married :)

Just came back from Alor Setar today......wow, what a weekend I had. Went back there to attend a wedding.....an extended family from my Mom's side had invited us to attend their son's wedding last Saturday. So my aunt and I drove back to AS on Friday. The weather was great, no heavy traffic jams on the highway, everything went well as planned.

The food served at the wedding was super delicious! I just couldn't get enough of it, it was that good! Talking about it here makes me hungry hehehee.....honestly it was that good! :) They also served desserts but I forgot to take a picture of it!!! Darn it! It was a cold dessert....Ais Batu Campur or ABC...and the best part is that we get to add the ingredients ourselves!! And they also served Rojak buah.....something different from the other weddings I've been to before.

This is the yummy rice served with beef, spicy chicken, papadom, kerabu mango and fried big sized anchovies

This is the wedding favors that we got from the wedding....a ceramic mug filled with a packet of sweets! :)

The bride and groom!

Uncle Harun's son got married :)SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: