Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

The lonely fat fish


During the recent Raya Haji, I was at my aunt's house and I noticed her aquarium was kinda bare. It used to be filled with quite a few tiger barbs and a few other types of small fish in it. But now there's only one fish left!! The rest of the other fish passed away I guess :D. The one that's left is a tiger barb and it's getting fat in the belly too! Although it is a bit on the chubby side, it is really active in the tank. I had a hard time taking it's picture hehehe! It just kept swimming here and there and won't keep still for one second. I think, taking a picture of a cat would probably be much easier than this!

It doesn't have a name in particular......my aunt doesn't give names to her beloved pets hehehe.....but if it does have one I would prefer that it be called Chubby Barby hehehehe! Since it's a tiger BARB and it's kinda CHUBBY hehehe......get it??? I'm so mean!! LOL :P But it is a cute name right??? hehehehe.......

I just love watching it swim in the tank............wish it had some company though....... It can get pretty lonely there all alone................ :(
The lonely fat fishSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: