Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

Another promise broken....

I promised myself that I won't eat Pasembor/Mamak Rojak anymore this year.......but oooopss I did it again!!!! I went to Jalan TAR again today, it's a place where I get all the things I need for my craft work. But before I went there, I just had to have my lunch first......and where else but at Sogo's food court. As I was looking around for something to feed my hungry stomach, I came across that Pasembor again.....although the Pasembor there is not that delicious, I don't know why I just had to buy it. I felt really bad for doing so, but God knows why I couldn't stop myself for making that move.

Sure enough when I ate it, it tasted lousy.....something was missing....it just didn't came up to my standards hahaha......even the teh tarik there was lousy today, I just don't know why. Obviously the stall operators there did not maintain the quality of the food they sell there. The worst part is that, now I feel like searching for a better tasting Pasembor some place else!! Oh God help me!!!

For those who do not know what MamakRojak/Pasembor is, please have a look at this link below from Wikipedia that explains what it is all about. You can also read about all sorts of other Rojak available from the Fruit Rojak to all kinds of Rojak found in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rojak


Another promise broken....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: