Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Potato salad....



:) I really like this combination! Butter head lettuce, potato, tomato and capsicum! Usually when I make my potato salad, I would eat it with a salad dressing. But unfortunately that particular home made salad dressing I got from the supermarket is no available in the market. And the one I bought before is already finished! Argh! So I had to think of something to use as a dressing for my potato salad. What I did was saute'ed some garlic and onions and add in some coarse black pepper and Italian herbs. Then mix those with chopped tomatoes and capsicum....plus, gotta add in some salt otherwise it will taste terrible! hehehe.....so after that is done, I just scoop some and poured it on top of my potato salad. It tasted quite good I must say hehehe......now I don't have to worry about my salad dressing anymore...I'll just make some myself at home! :)
Potato salad....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

POKEDOT CUPCAKES said...

hey there!!
;)
wonderin if u could link me up in ur fab blog??
aprichiate it;)
do drop by n try out my fab cupcakes!!
;)

http://pokedot-cupcakes.blogspot.com/

Azlina Abdul said...

Hi! I've already linked up your blog in my card blog....I hope you will link mine to yours as well :)TQ