Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

PappaRich Kopitiam




PappaRich? Who? hehehe.....well, actually it's the name of a new kopitiam which is located very close by to where I'm currently staying....Bandar Seri Permaisuri. It's very new and this is the first time I had the chance to drop by to taste the food there. I must say, I just love, love, love the design of this kopitiam.....everything is black (well almost everything, the chair, table,ceiling and even the fan!) and looks so very chic :) Very nice ambiance, soothing music played and they served the food to us quite fast I must say.

Talk about the food.....just lovely! I ordered Chicken chop rice with the good old hot coffee. The coffee was really nice, not too sweet nor was it bitter. At least they didn't add condensed milk in the coffee....coz that would not be to my liking. I prefer fresh milk these days....coz it won't make the coffee taste like somebody accidentally spilled a bucket of sugar in it! hehehe! The chicken was really nice, crispy on the outside and tender on the inside....the black pepper sauce was just perfect for my taste....not too much of black pepper in it that would burn my throat hehehe....I just wish that there were more rice allocated for me to eat with the chicken hehehe :) I looked at the menu and there were so many varieties of cold beverages that caught my eye....they even have Durian ABC...wow! I would love to try that one on a hot sunny day hehehe.....and also they have in the menu which I find interesting is black coffee served with vanilla ice cream on top! That looked superdelicious as well hehehe! Gosh there are just so many to choose from. But of course I took the hot coffee because I don't like to have a meal with cold drinks....it will upset my stomach hehehe. But I will definitely give the other cold beverages a try someday :) . The price of the food there is not too pricey.......I guess the price is reasonable because you are paying not just for the meal but also for the nice place you are dining in hehehe...... :) All in all I would rate this kopitiam - 8/10.

PappaRich Kopitiam,
Dataran Dwi Tasik,
Bandar Seri Permaisuri,
Cheras, KL
PappaRich KopitiamSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: