Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Macaroni dish!

Oh yeah! This one is a winner :) hahahaha......this macaroni dish with mix of carrots and capsicum is definitely a dish I can digest, especially since it is topped with some scrambled eggs.....couldn't get any better than that! But of course if there was some fried chicken fingers to go along with it, it probably would be even tastier. But the eggs will do. :) This pasta dish does not have a lot of sauce in it.....I made it just enough to cover the macaroni and give it some flavour. A simple pasta dish that does not require a lot of time to prepare and cook it...so simple, tasty and healthy. :)
Macaroni dish!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

gabriela luna said...

Azlina! I just found this blog of yours!!! It looks delicious!
Well, I had to make a goggle search for 'capsicum'... OK, red pepper! and there are so many other words I don't know about but little by little I will find out.
Great you like to cook! and thanks for sharing your recipes and broadening my knowledge of the world.
cheers!

Azlina Abdul said...

Hi Gabriela! Glad you found me here :) Yes, capsicum does come in a variety of colors, there's the red pepper, yellow and green too. So the one that I used for this recipe is the green capsicum...it's not spicy at all...I really love the taste and it's crunchy too. I'm not a good cook but I do love to experiment and try out new recipes....there's so much to explore. :)