Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Auf......



A good friend of mine gave birth to her first born about 2 months ago.....a cute little baby boy named Ahmad Auf Sufyan......I paid a visit to her house today to see her little sweetheart....and went home feeling so overwhelmed by the wonderful hospitality by my good friend and her lovely family......I felt so welcomed there that it just overwhelmed me.....

The funny thing is that she and her family is from the state of Kelantan.....so obviously their dialect was bound to confuse me hehehe.....her mother especially who spoke to me in the Kelantan dialect most of the time, had trouble making me understand what she was saying......luckily my friend was there to help me with the translation, otherwise I would be so confused. Although I do understand some words as I used to learn the dialect from her when we were office mates years ago.....but of course I'm not an expert yet hehehe.....but it was really nice to hear the Kelantan dialect.......I love hearing them talk although I sometimes only understand half of what they say. But it is always interesting to hear.

I actually learned a lot from the visit......things about life......funny how sometimes the little things can teach you a lot about life. As I sit back and reflect I find that God sure does work his magic in the most unexpected ways. We always ask God for guidance in life....... and as for me today he showed it to me through this experience I had with that family. Life can be beautiful indeed......yes it can :)
Auf......SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi baby

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.