Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

Sivaji The Boss......


It's Deepavali day today.........and what better movie to watch than Sivaji the Boss...... :) Saw this movie tonight...........fuyoooooooooooooooo!!!!! Best giler! I've been a fan of Rajinikanth ...like forever man! Can't help but love his style..... In this film, I noticed that he didn't smoke at all....did he quit smoking already?? Didn't know that......but anyways, it's great that he didn't in this film. He took candies instead hahaha.....and did tricks with it too....so cool! I've always loved seeing him do tricks with the cigarette but this candy trick is great as well.....and also the trick he did with the coin really was fantastic!!! Unbelievable!!! I don't think that it was a camera trick though....I really think that it was real. I really loved this film for it's message, it's humor (Oh God it's sooooooo funny!) and the really fantastic tricks, screenplay was good as well........there was never a dull moment....I wouldn't mind watching this film again. Too bad I didn't get to see it at the cinema though sob sob..... :( it would have been much better than watching it from a small TV....
Sivaji The Boss......SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: