Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pasta dish.......


This is a pasta dish that I made today....which I have grown to love for the past few weeks now....it's a simple vegetarian pasta dish comprising of tomatoes, parsley, herbs, garlic, salt and pepper.....that's it. It's just so simple to make....like a 30 minute dish. I just don't have the time or energy to cook up something that will take more time than that these days. I got inspired to actually do pasta dishes from the most wonderful lady on TV......Rachael Ray!!! I just love her to bits! Her cooking methods are so easy to follow and we can improvise.....whatever suits our taste. She just makes every recipe seem so easy to do and fun! She's just so full of energy and bubbly....makes me happy just watching her show every morning from Monday till Friday. LOL!

Here is the link to her website www.rachaelray.com

You could watch the videos of her in the kitchen....with her guests on the show.....get some great tips.....and recipes too! It's just so much fun :) Her studio is so colourful and cheerful too. The colours of orange and green reminds me of the celery sticks and carrots hehehe......even her kitchen utensils are colourful! She somehow makes cooking fun to do especially when you have all the fun stuff around. :) Oh well, I just make do with what I have available at home and use my imagination! LOL!
Pasta dish.......SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

CC said...

That looks so YUMMY! I thought it probably was from Rachel Ray! :) We still can't find her on our TV, but will keep trying! I did find the recipes online! I bet that pasta tasted really good!
I'm glad you're doing this blog! I know it's alot extra to do, but then we get to know you better!
Hugs,
CC

Azlina Abdul said...

Oh thanks sweetie! I'm sorry you couldn't get her on TV, it would be nice though if you could. But thank God for the website! At least you could watch her in action on videos. Yup, I'm glad I'm doing this blog too...it's a way for people to get to know me better and a place for me to jot down my other interests in life. :)